jueves, 8 de marzo de 2007

Our American Friends

How did you like talking to our American guests? I loved your enthusiasm in organizing something for them. Luis' performance made this experience much more memorable. Thanks everybody for your souvenirs, your snacks, your dancing but mainly your enthusiasm. I hope all of you had had a chance to learn something about a different culture and of course about our own. It is always interesting to see ourselves from someone else's eyes, don't you think so?
Send your comments and let us know who you met and what you learned.

7 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi! I think this experience was wonderful and I enjoy it too much, I hope you had enjoy it as much as me, and I like it will repeat to practice our english grammar and vocabulary.
Have a nice day
XOXO *@Le*

Daniel dijo...

I want to see Margil's photograph!!! JeJeJe
Seriosly it was a nice experinece!!!!

atte. Daniel

Jessica Torres dijo...

hey!

It was really sweet, I love cultural interchange and I think that help us to know ourselves better.

By another hand we could find a very valious people, and that's fantastic!!

Friendly yours,,

Jessica Torres

José Ríos dijo...

Hi gays (and no gays)!

That day was excellent, I enjoyed playing football with tie jejeje :|
By the way... what was the score? 7-5 I think :(

Joseph

Lupita dijo...

Hi!!!! I enjoyed very much to know new people and showed them a little part to our culture!!!
I hope it repeats soon!!!

maria elena solares dijo...

Hi guys,

I am sending the photo link that Amanda (the American teacher who brought her students to visit us) sent to me. I hope you can see the photos here:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=puebladf07&aid=576460762393972738&pid=&wtok=7S8phBvRIu_sOHC_p1jybA--&ts=1174315582&.src=ph

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=puebladf07&aid=576460762393972738&pid=&wtok=7S8phBvRIu_sOHC_p1jybA--&ts=1174315582&.src=ph

Maria Elena

PS: If you can not see them I'll send them to you through our e-mail list.

Unknown dijo...

I think it was a very fantastic experience. With this activity we could listen the foreign people pronunciation and know more about them.

I enjoyed to play soccer with my classmates and them. I have never played with foreign people.

Luis Flores