miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2007

Penn & Teller




Penn & Teller are a two-man magic and comedy team, comprised of Penn Jillette and Teller. Penn is a raconteur; Teller does not speak while performing. The duo specializes in gory tricks, fake exposures and clever pranks, and have become associated with Las Vegas, atheism, skepticism and libertarianism. They call themselves “a couple of eccentric guys who have learned how to do a few cool things.
Did you like their program? Were you surprised on what they said about "Alternative Medicine"? If you did not have a chance to give your opinion on this topic, now it's time for you to do it! What are your expectations on the next episode you asked for "Talking to the Death"?

2 comentarios:

Fernando dijo...

I really like this show. I already watch it before in some friends' house and I always like the way they investigate every topics. I have great expectations about the "Talking to the death" episode.I'm sure it will be great.

Astrid Torres E. dijo...

I think is a weard show, but anyway I like it. I just realized that the tallest guy from this show appears in one chapter of Friends of the second season; he tries to sell Joey some enciclopedias.