miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2007

Our Lab Sessions



I thought it would be a nice idea to keep track of our lab sessions too. Do you enjoy them? Let me know. Why don't you show us some expressions, vocabulary or things you remember from the songs, cartoons, TV shows and films we have worked with? Which of the audio and video material have you enjoyed the most? What suggestions do you have?
Top Cat
Top Cat and the gang (Benny, Choo Choo, Fancy-Fancy, Spook, and The Brain) lived on the streets of Manhattan and were always in search of a free lunch, figuratively and literally. Their main obstacle was Officer Dibble, who had an extreme dislike for the crafty cat and his schemes, especially when they involved using the police phone for personal calls.

2 comentarios:

Vladimir dijo...

I watched that program when I was a child... that's funny and now I can watch it with another point of view.

Unknown dijo...

Our lab session is very important and entertaining. In that we practice our listening. And we can know more about the song lirycs.

Singing songs in English and watching programs in English too, I think we can improve our pronunciation.

Luis Flores